Success Profile: Jason Yelowitz
When I first heard his story I had to find out how Jason Yelowitz went from starting multiple companies including one with over $10 million in venture capital backing (which did not do well) to making $9 million…. only working 30 minutes per day, literally in his bathrobe.
SEE MY Handwritten Notes that I took at the bottom of the page also.
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH INTERVIEW
Jason Yelowitz was making $9 million only working 30 minutes per day, literally in his bathrobe. Most of his early entrepreneurial efforts, including the venture-backed business, led to distressing failure, and from these anxiety-producing experiences he learned what it really takes to be successful and earn a lot of money.
His fourth company, an online affiliate marketing business with no employees, no business plan, no office and no infrastructure has made millions in profit and provided Jason with the relaxed lifestyle he enjoys. Jason is a serial entrepreneur, Internet marketing expert, website broker and author of The Bathrobe Millionaire.
His book and website to learn from:
BathrobeMillionaire.com is a community site with articles about how to make more money while working fewer hours and taking less risk.
His book is step-by-step breakdown of how Jason Yelowitz, author of The Bathrobe Millionaire, made millions as an affiliate marketer while working less than thirty minutes per day. It includes highlights of everything he did including several failures and successes.
PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM of this page.
What is your #1 tool that makes you money?
EXCEL…A simple excel spreadsheet to track everything
What websites are some of your favorites that you created or others?
A very exciting project that Jason is working on:
Jason is also a top website broker at Quiet Light Brokerage. To learn more or contact Jason go to his website above
HANDWRITTEN NOTES from the interview:
Here are some of Jason’s typed answers that he sent through our online questionnaire in addition to the interview.
1. Tell us about yourself and your business.
I started four businesses. The first three flopped, including a dotcom with over $10 million in venture capital backing. Feeling dejected, I decided to focus on one thing: profitability. I started an affiliate site that made over $2,000 profit the very first day and went up from there. After four years, the total profit was in the high seven digits.
2. What would you say your greatest business accomplishment has been?:
Figuring out that the tired axiom “You need to spend money to make money” is utterly false. The more I spent, the more I lost. But then I decided to spend virtually nothing an made a fortune.
3. What project are you most excited about right now?:
Currently I am promoting my book The Bathrobe Millionaire that details my life and how I fell into the affiliate world. I also broker websites.
4. What is your #1 tool/software that makes you money?:
My brain. I’m about as technophobic as they come, and I honestly can’t name a piece of off-the-shelf software that has made a big difference for me. I use an old fashioned Excel spreadsheet to figure out if a website I’m running is good or bad.
5. What other tools do you use on a regular basis?:
I have a great website developer who has saved my ass on more than one occasion. Hats off to Aaron King at Joink.
6. What are your secrets to stay productive and get so much done?:
I hold my projects to very strict profitability criteria. If they don’t get profitable quickly, or if they require too many hours of work in a day, I shut them down and move on. I don’t get emotional about failed business ideas; it’s just business.
7. What other tips or advice do you have for us?:
I suggest avoiding the get-rich-quick mentality. The better mentality is that of looking for unfilled niches/opportunities and focusing on them. Sooner or later, you’re likely to stumble onto a good money-maker. At that point, the urge to make more money should kick in.
8. What are your top 2 favorite books to reccomend for entrepreneurs?:
I loved The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Negotiate to Close by Gary Karrass.
9. Please input url of picture you want us to include in your Success Bio:
10. Who else would you recommend we contact to be featured who you admire and respect?:
PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW
- He teaches people to make an additional $5K a month on Facebook……….What does CSI and racquetball have in common that could help your business? (Watch below)
- Can someone make $9 million only working 30 minutes per day? Jason did…
- Success Profile: Internet Entrepreneur, David King
- Get Featured on Success Profiles for Empire Steals (Fill out below)
- The Deals: 25 Stock Photos for $18.75
Latest Tweetscouso49: Get Daily Deals on the best tools for entrepreneurs, internet marketers and developers at http://t.co/pbZV5TOl - via @empiresteals
6 years agoyjgugtheda: @empiresteals super fast views - boost your views now - http://t.co/6zMAcpsQ
6 years ago